[Eoscstudents] Reading with an International Flavor

Maria Arroyo marroyo at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 9 14:08:16 CDT 2013

Dear EOSC Students, Faculty, and Staff:

The EOSC Library will be hosting its second annual Reading with an
International Flavor event on November 12th, 2013  from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.

The purpose of the event is to familiarize ourselves with other cultures and
customs by eating international cuisine and learning about other countries

We will be having an initial planning session on October 28th, 2013 at 4:30
P.M.

The planning session is primarily a meet and greet so we can get to know you
as well as gauge participation.

There will also be a sign-up sheet for those wanting to cook a dish from
their country of choice.

ALL students are strongly encouraged to participate in this event, even if
you are not an international student.  This is a wonderful learning
opportunity and a way to meet new people.

If you are an international student, exchange student, or have traveled to
another country, we really need your help with preparing international
cuisine.

Our last event was a big hit and very enjoyable for everyone who attended,
so don't miss this wonderful opportunity.

To confirm attendance or for more information, please contact Maria Arroyo
extension #781, email: marroyo at eosc.edu or Maria Martinez extension #711,
email: mmartinez at eosc.edu.

Please be sure mark this on your calendar.

Regards,

Maria Gabriela Arroyo

Administrative Assistant to the Librarian

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W. Main Street

213 Bill H. Hill Library

Wilburton, OK  74578