[Eoscstudents] Hurry before the FREE Money is gone...

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 10 15:47:09 CDT 2014

  Hurry before it is to late for FREE Money....

(https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.showbiz411.com%2F2010%2F05%2F27%2Fmoney-advisor-in-30-mil-ponzi-scheme-had-friends-and-clients-in-high-places&h=0&w=0&tbnid=kNorINouJjpG7M&zoom=1&tbnh=266&tbnw=189&docid=T23UKHhaVT-3IM&tbm=isch&ei=ewJHU67eH6yayQGr-4HIDA&ved=0CAgQsCUoAg" jsaction="mouseover:isr.hmov;mouseout:isr.hmou" data-ved="0CAgQsCUoAg" data-query="money sign">

There are only 8 days left to sign up for the Grant Aid Scholarship. We have several students on my list who qualify, but have not contacted us. Others need to come in and finish their workshops up. You must contact SSS about signing up before you are considered.
In order to be eligible to apply for the Grant Aid Scholarship, you:
· must be an active participant who has been in the Stu...dent Support Services program for more than one semester
· cannot have received the scholarship last semester
· must have completed the required workshops
· have at least one contact (other than the workshops) this semester
To sign up and apply, you can stop by Johnston 118, send an email khowe at eosc.edu or call 918.465.1860 or kmeineke at eosc.edu or call 918-465-1822.

Kinya Meineke, M.A.g.

Counselor/Advisor

Student Support Services