[Eoscstudents] Transfer Days

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Fri Feb 14 09:52:35 CST 2014

Student Support Services Participants-

Those of you who are graduating in Spring need to realize deadlines for Fall
enrollment are fast approaching.  As you prepare for your Next Step, I am
here to support you.  Below, you will find a list of Transfer Days:

ECU-April 19

NSU- TBA (Sometime in April)

Southeastern- April 1

OSU-Students must apply on-line for Transfer Days

If two or more students plan to attend any of the above Transfer Days.  We
can provide transportation to the event.  I can also help you with
application, scholarships, financial aid, or any other items

you may need to transfer.  Once again, I STRESS the importance of how
quickly these days are approaching.  Most colleges have you apply before you
attend, and many scholarship DEADLINES

are BEFORE the events.  Please become familiar with your colleges website.
Know your dates, deadlines, and applications.  Come visit me and I will be
HAPPY to help you through this process.

PS. If we have enough interest in other colleges in Oklahoma please let me
know.  Accommodations could possibly be made.

Kinya Meineke, M.A.g.

Counselor/Advisor

Student Support Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College