[Eoscstudents] OU Transfer Services Newsletter

Sandra Robertson srobertson at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 20 08:48:55 CST 2014

From: Michael Hoggatt [mailto:mhoggatt at ou.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:41 PM
To: Sandra Robertson
Subject: OU Transfer Services Newsletter

Find Us On:   <http://ou.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=sGczyXpsPx77jwdjsdg9I7vZ9XEZQB4uvdP1FDWRALVJMvZkSP5Iv46XHH4VUhgb>   <http://ou.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=sGczyXpsPx77jwdjsdg9I8OsEOkYmecMTXisM0BTN2%2fFeJku%2fKVcAErm%2bkKc62PX>  <http://ou.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=sGczyXpsPx77jwdjsdg9I4h1ssJH5bw8Z82c2%2fxos6P02%2fymeelrd49t1ekLtnrZ>

 <http://ou.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=sGczyXpsPx77jwdjsdg9I5kYAN3MJ41dNvwaED%2fIk%2fPxA0O4twjLYpuBzcW1mLAF>

Hello,

I want to share with you a couple of upcoming deadlines for transfer students: Transfer Scholarship and Transfer Days.

The  <http://ou.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=sGczyXpsPx77jwdjsdg9I%2bhTXSJkAFSvoU9kxxb3F4zf4tuYHNY8empctYAWYd3Y> transfer scholarship deadline is March 1. Transfer students must apply for admission prior to the scholarship deadline to be considered for academic transfer scholarships. To be considered for community/leadership scholarships, transfer students must be admitted prior to the  <http://ou.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=sGczyXpsPx77jwdjsdg9I%2bhTXSJkAFSvoU9kxxb3F4zf4tuYHNY8empctYAWYd3Y> transfer scholarship deadline. To view scholarships available for transfer students,  <http://ou.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=sGczyXpsPx77jwdjsdg9I%2bhTXSJkAFSvoU9kxxb3F4zf4tuYHNY8empctYAWYd3Y> click here.

Transfer Days will take place March 26-28 and is an early enrollment opportunity for admitted transfer students attending in the summer/fall semester. Transfer Days will give students the opportunity to tour campus, get advised and enroll before the rest of the OU student body. Interested students should contact  <mailto:transfer at ou.edu> transfer at ou.edu or (405) 325-2151 to learn more.

**Transfer students must be admitted in order to attend Transfer Days. If a student submits all of the required materials to OU’s Office of Admissions by March 3, admissions will have the student admitted in time to attend!

To be added or removed from the newsletter distribution list, contact me at  <mailto:mhoggatt at ou.edu> mhoggatt at ou.edu.

Michael

Boomer Sooner!
Michael Hoggatt
 <http://ou.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=sGczyXpsPx77jwdjsdg9I3E61bkD6otnTd3DtUCNnN981b2MxbHVwlvp2xNRWdzd> go2.ou.edu

OU Recruitment Services | 550 Parrington Oval, L-1 | Norman, OK 73019 |  <http://ou.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=sGczyXpsPx77jwdjsdg9I5kYAN3MJ41dNvwaED%2fIk%2fPxA0O4twjLYpuBzcW1mLAF> go2.ou.edu
 <http://ou.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=sGczyXpsPx77jwdjsdg9I3ATlJEXUYYly67NjfEb6dyLrhcbywkkrW5woADYjC7Q> The University of Oklahoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

  <http://ou.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/WebBeacon.aspx?qs=sGczyXpsPx6d7IhPccY%2fvCaY9OfnsghwVEKdygYriGnsAuQ4T1pf8g%3d%3d>

If you no longer wish to receive emails from The University of Oklahoma, please click here. <http://ou.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/OptOut.aspx?qs=JxnnqISht%2fU0yE74o6vKjG5tNdgoxz6TlRVVwj%2fB2SfpG7YbraTknA%3d%3d>

To forward this e-mail,  <http://ou.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/EmailForward.aspx?qs=sGczyXpsPx6Jnz171OmqS55qnFFMSdWN29zUAEsARL4CD1xT4HxA5Xxd%2fcG5IwsT> click here