[Eoscstudents] Mass Communication Classes

Kristen Turner kturner at eosc.edu
Mon Jan 13 11:34:23 CST 2014

I hope everyone is enjoying being back from vacation. I just wanted to take a minute to remind you all of some of the courses we offer in the Mass Communication Department. This semester we are offering:

MCOMM 1113 - Introduction to Mass Communication MWF 10:10 - 11 a.m.
MCOMM 2103 - Video Production II MWF 11:10 - Noon
MCOMM 1203 - Graphic Arts for the Media MWF 12:10 - 1 p.m.
MCOMM 1101 - Publications Production MW 1:10 - 2
MCOMM 1143 - Fundamentals of Public Relations ONLINE

Even if you haven't taken any Mass Communication courses you can enroll in any of these courses this semester. Please contact me with any questions and have a great semester.

Kristen Turner

--
Kristen E. Turner
Eastern Oklahoma State College