[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. June 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jun 17 09:09:18 CDT 2014

Hi folks,

After a long wait, we're finally seeing the beginning of the end of the old Student Union.  Demolition has begun and dust is flying!  Kind of sad to see a place filled with so many memories for decades of Eastern employees and students go down in a pile of rubble, but it will make way for a veterans' memorial and some added parking space which is much needed.  I know with that building gone, it will give a whole different view to campus.  We should be able to see all the way to Sullivan Hall from the Student Center.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Katharyn Tackett, of our NASNTI Grant Office.  I hope she has a great day!

Our lunch menu for today includes:
Meatloaf or tacos with tortilla chips, roasted potatoes, cilantro lime rice, corn, green beans, fried squash, strawberry cake, ice cream.

Our dinner menu includes:
Salisbury steak or chicken sandwich with waffle fries, mashed potatoes and gravy, steamed spinach, fried zucchini, corn on the cob, ice cream.

Have a great day at Eastern,

Rhoda