[Eoscstudents] Mother's Day Basket Drawing-Relay For Life

Anne Brooks abrooks at eosc.edu
Tue May 6 17:04:43 CDT 2014

EOSC-McAlester's Pittburg Co. Relay For Life team, the "Mountaineer Maniacs," would like to offer you the opportunity to be entered in a drawing for a

Mother’s Day Basket!!

You will receive 1 ticket with a $2 donation or 3 tickets with a $5 donation-The drawing will be held this Friday at 4:00pm.

You can contact me to make donation arrangements, OR you can contact another team member- Mimi Kelley, Dr. Janet Wancick, or Josh Amos. OR you can pay online using this link http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLCY14PL?team_id=1621511&pg=team&fr_id=60798

If you donate online, write the word "Mother's Day" in the notes section and I will enter you into the drawing.

So far the Mother's Day Basket Items total a $240 value! They are:

$50 Gift Card for a Massage at Riddel’s Skin Care Center

Purifying Facial Donated by Riddel’s Skin Care Center, a $75 value

$10 Harbor Mountain Coffee gift Certificate

Pink Craftsman Tool Tote (see attached photo)

A Beautiful Dragonfly Wreath (see attached photo)

Avon Shower gel, Foot files, loofa and body wash

Russell Stover Assorted Chocolates

A beautiful Infinity Scarf

A Zebra Shower Curtain

Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray, and Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Powder

A "Hope" garden stone

Thank you to our donors: Riddel’s Skin Care Center, Salon 7, Janet Wansick, Mimi Kelley, Amanda Holloway, Rita Hester, Anne Brooks, Angela Price

The winner will be notified by phone, and I will make pick-up/drop off arrangements at that time.

Please help support the American Cancer Society, and the Mountaineer Maniacs Relay For Life team!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Have a great day!

--
 Anne Brooks, M.A.
Campus Director/Academic Advisor