[Eoscstudents] Workshop Opportunity

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 17 14:13:30 CST 2014

SSS Participants-
Please read below message!!  You will get points for attending and can replace a Workshop.  So, if you have missed the workshops for this semester take advantage of this opportunity.

Hello Everyone!

Phi Beta Lambda would like to invite you to a new, fun event we are hosting next Wednesday, November 19 at 1:30 in the Student Center Ballroom. The event is called "Dress for Success" and it will be a seminar to help students learn about appropriate attire for job interviews, the workplace, and class presentations. It will include a powerpoint presentation, helpful handouts, and a few PBL members will model appropriate business attire. It will be a lot of fun and you won't want to miss!

In addition to this event, PBL will have another mission to gather donations of business clothing to be stored on campus for students to borrow, if needed, for job interviews, class presentations, etc. If anyone would like to donate any business casual or business professional clothing to this effort, our members would be happy to pick up your donations!

Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday!

Mrs. Smith

--

Amanda Smith

Accounting Instructor