[Eoscstudents] Student Handbook

Greg Warren gwarren at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 6 14:53:01 CDT 2014

Dear Students:

I am writing to inform you that the official Student Handbook is available
on-line on the EOSC web site at
http://www.eosc.edu/sites/www/Uploads/files/Campus%20Life/Student%20Handbook
%202014-15.pdf  This publication contains policies and procedures that apply
to students as well as information about resources and programs available at
the College.  Students are responsible for knowing the policies contained in
the Handbook so I encourage you to take the time to familiarize yourself
with it.  If you would like a hard copy of the Student Handbook, they are
available in the Student Services Office, Room 208 in the Student Center.

I also want to bring to your attention the Campus Safety and Fire Report
which can also be found on our web site at
http://www.eosc.edu/sites/www/Uploads/files/Campus%20Life/Annual%20Security%
20and%20Fire%20Safety%20Report%202013.pdf  Here you will find information
about safety and security measures at the college as well as a link to our
most recent crime statistics. A paper copy of this report is available in
the Student Services Office as well.

I wish you the best in your endeavors at Eastern.  Please do not hesitate to
contact the Student Services Office if we can assist you in any way.

Greg Warren

Dean of Students/Athletic Director

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 West Main