[Eoscstudents] Talent for Robbers Cave Shoot - IN NEED OF VOLUNTEERS

Paige Priest ppriest at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 4 10:46:54 CDT 2014

All,

Pollaro Media will be at  Robbers Cave State Park on Saturday, September 6
from 7am to 4pm. They will be filming and taking still photographs for
Choctaw Nation tourism. We would love to have talent or volunteers there to
help. This would be a great experience for anyone who is interested in
acting, modeling, film and photography.  We need photogenic individuals who
will dress like tourists visiting the Robbers Cave area. Children with their
parents will be welcome too. The film crew will be needing shots of
individuals and families hiking, sightseeing,  fishing,  climbing rock
formations, and doing recreational activities (running, swimming, paddle
boats, etc. )  Anyone interested in helping out will need to sign the talent
release and will need to confirm the time that they will be able to
participate.  I will respond to inquiries and confirm  any appearances via
e-mail: courtneypollaro85 at gmail.com <mailto:courtneypollaro85 at gmail.com>

I am going to schedule talent in time slots that will be approximately 2
hours.

We will need volunteers from:

6:30am to 8am  ( 5- 7people)

9am to 11am

11am to 1pm

2pm to 4pm

* 6:30 am- 8am it  would be ideal  to have individuals who are experienced
with riding horses and a few observers in the background.

* If we have a high volume of responses   we may not be able to schedule
everyone.

I will respond to inquiries and confirm  any appearances via e-mail:
courtneypollaro85 at gmail.com <mailto:courtneypollaro85 at gmail.com>

PLEASE CONTACT COURTNEY POLLARO IF INTERESTED!