[Eoscstudents] Student Government

Greg Warren gwarren at eosc.edu
Fri Sep 5 16:11:47 CDT 2014

The Eastern Student Government Association will be holding its first meeting
of the year this coming Monday, September 8th at 7:00 PM in room 224 of the
Student Center.  This group represents the entire student body so all
students are welcome to attend.  This group plans and funds events and works
to enhance student life on campus and I encourage you to attend so your
voice can be heard.  ESGA will meet every other Monday at 7:00 PM in room
224 of the Student Center.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Greg Warren

Dean of Students/Athletic Director

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 West Main