[Eoscstudents] Mass Comm classes for Fall 2015

Kristen Turner kturner at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 16 12:09:01 CDT 2015

I just wanted to let you all know some of the exciting courses that we are offering over in the Mass Communication Department(http://dtelwebadv.eosc.edu:8080/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor?TOKENIDX=860043934&SS=2&APP=ST&CONSTITUENCY=WBST) this fall. If any of you have any interest in writing, journalism, photography, design, advertising, public relations or broadcasting, you should check us out.

We will be offering the following courses next fall:
MCOMM 1203 -- Graphic Arts for the Media(http://dtelwebadv.eosc.edu:8080/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor?TOKENIDX=1157828016&SS=1&APP=ST&CONSTITUENCY=WBST)
MCOMM 1213 -- News Reporting(http://dtelwebadv.eosc.edu:8080/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor?TOKENIDX=8303413594&SS=1&APP=ST&CONSTITUENCY=WBST)
MCOMM 1223 -- Video Production I(http://dtelwebadv.eosc.edu:8080/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor?TOKENIDX=7691436757&SS=1&APP=ST&CONSTITUENCY=WBST)
MCOMM 1101 -- Publications Production(http://dtelwebadv.eosc.edu:8080/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor?TOKENIDX=3278916734&SS=1&APP=ST&CONSTITUENCY=WBST)

You don't have to be a major to be involved with our publications. Please contact me with any questions.

Kristen Turner

--
Kristen E. Turner
Eastern Oklahoma State College