[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Dec. 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Dec 2 11:06:41 CST 2015

Hi folks,

It was a very frosty morning, and doesn't feel that much different whether
you're inside or outside.  I'm already ready for it to warm up again.  (Or
maybe just to go hibernate somewhere where I can keep warm.)

Just a heads up, it is chilly in our building so wear your jacket when you
come over if you get cold easily.

Our Lunch menu consists of:

Spaghetti with meat sauce, corn dogs, chicken sandwich, green beans, mixed
vegetables, beef stew, pinto beans, cornbread.  Hamburger bar, pizza bar,
sub sandwich bar, waffle bar, salad bar.  Dessert:  White cake with surprise
frosting.

Dinner:

Sweet & spicy sesame chicken over rice, beef fingers with gravy, soft
chicken tacos, fries, veggies.  Pizza, burgers, waffles, subs.  Dessert.

Keep warm today,

Rhoda