[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Fri. Dec. 4 Christmas menu

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Dec 4 10:48:56 CST 2015

Hi folks,

Today is the last day of classes for this semester.  Next week will be
Finals Week and everyone will be scrambling to make sure they know
everything they need to know to pass those classes.

My apologies to Student Support Services' Kinya Meineke who celebrated her
birthday yesterday and was not on my birthday list.  She's on there now.
Kinya, I hope you had a great day.  We're always glad to see you here in the
Cafeteria.

 Don't forget this Sunday the Theatre and Music Departments will be
presenting "It's a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play", followed by Eastern's
89th Candlelighting program.  These presentations are free and open to the
public and will begin at 2:00 in Mitchell Auditorium.  It's a Wonderful Life
has always been one of my favorite Kleenex required Christmas movies.  It
helps remind us that even though we have to go through some terrible trials
sometimes, we shouldn't give up.  We are all important to someone and would
be missed if we were not around.  Even the least of us can make a difference
in someone's life.  Try to make sure it's a good difference.

Our Lunch menu for today is a Holiday Menu:

Turkey, ham, dressing, green beans casserole, corn, mashed potatoes and
gravy, sweet potato casserole.  Dessert:  Pumpkin delight, pecan pie.
(Since we are having the special holiday menu, we will not be having our
pizza, sub and hamburger bars.)

Dinner:

Lasagna, fried catfish, chicken fried steak sandwich, macaroni and cheese,
beans, veggies, fries.

Have an awesome weekend,

Rhoda