[Eoscstudents] EOSC Book Club

Maria Arroyo marroyo at eosc.edu
Sun Feb 15 20:30:49 CST 2015

NEXT WEEK

The Library will be hosting its first Book Club meeting for the spring term
on February 26TH  from 4:30 - 6:00 P.M. The book up for discussion is I Am
Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and was Shot by the Taliban by
Malala Yousafzai.

Please note we have changed the venue for this discussion to the Johnnie
Wray Theatre inside the Pratt building.

Participating in this discussion will be the EOSC Honors Students along with
our own Honors Program Director, Ruth Brelsford Askew. All are invited to a
stimulating and controversial discussion of I Am Malala

 by Malala Yousafzai, who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2014. Snacks and
refreshments will be provided.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Regards,

Maria, Kim and Gabriela

Maria Gabriela Arroyo

Administrative Assistant to the Librarian

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W. Main Street

213 Bill H. Hill Library

Wilburton, OK  74578