[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. June 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jun 2 08:39:38 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

Looks like another beautiful day today.  And from the weather reports I've seen and heard, I don't think we have any more rain coming in the next several days anyway, so maybe we'll have a chance to dry out a little.

Susie Smith is finally back from her long awaited and much needed knee surgery.  (Thank God for good insurance.)  It took three long months recuperation time but she's getting around pretty good now.  Come over and see her and say hi if you get the chance.

Today is the last day to add classes for the summer semester, so if you need to add a class, get in there today and do it before they declare it to be too late.

Our lunch menu for today includes:

Burritos with chili and cheese, guacamole, chips, Spanish rice, refried beans, green chili cheese corn, salad, white cake, ice cream.

Dinner:

Chicken fried steak or chicken strips, mashed potatoes and gravy, hot rolls, green beans, steamed vegetables, black eyed peas, buttered noodles.

Have a great day at Eastern,
Rhoda