[Eoscstudents] Spring Concert March 12

Brandon Hendrix bhendrix at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 4 08:00:44 CST 2015

Dear Eastern Students, Faculty, and Staff:

I want to invite you to attend our Spring Concert on Thursday, March 12 at 7:00 p.m. in Mitchell Auditorium. The Spring Concert will feature our three performing ensembles: the Concert Choir, Concert Band, and our new rock band the Eastern Expressions. The Concert Band will premier three of my original arrangements: "Pinball Wizard" (as performed by The Who), a mash-up of "We Are Young" and "Empire State of Mind" (as performed by Fun and Alicia Keys), and a mash-up of popular movie and TV themes called "Pop Culture."

If you haven't had a chance to hear our new group the Eastern Expressions, please stop by and listen to these exceptionally talented students! As always, admission is free.

Thank you,

--
Dr. Brandon Hendrix
Eastern Oklahoma State CollegeDirector of Instrumental & Choral Ensembles, Department Chair
bhendrix at eosc.edu