[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. March 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 9 09:27:12 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

I hope everyone remembered to "Spring Forward" this weekend.  I hate losing an hour's sleep, but I always feel like I'm behind on my sleep anyway, so it's nothing new.  And I LOVE the extra daylight in the evenings where you can get outside and do things.  It did seem weirdly dark when my alarm went off this morning, though.  That'll be something to get used to.  It's a bit wet out today, but by Wednesday, it's supposed to be perfect spring weather.

We have one EOSC birthday that I know of this week:  Prof. Pat Ratliff will be celebrating her big day on Tues. March 10.  Have a great day, Pat!

Thursday evening at 7:00, the EOSC Music Department will present their annual Spring Concert in Mitchell Auditorium.  This wonderful performance will feature the Concert Choir, Concert Band, and the new rock band, the Eastern Expressions.  The show will feature several familiar more modern tunes, including a mash-up of popular movie and TV theme songs.  Admission is free and the public is invited to attend.

The lunch menu for Monday, March 9 includes:

Chicken Alfredo, garlic bread, corn, spinach, fried okra, and brownies.

Dinner menu includes:

General Tso chicken, broccoli beef, egg rolls, steamed rice, chicken skewers, green beans.

Have a great day,
Rhoda