[Eoscstudents] Pep Rally & Coronation Practice

shaunna lidrich slidrich at eosc.edu
Thu Nov 12 16:44:41 CST 2015

Just a reminder that our Homecoming Pep Rally is tomorrow, Friday the 13th
at 3:30 pm at the Field House.  Let's all attend and show off our Eastern
spirt and Cheer our Mountaineers to Victory!!!

Following the Pep Rally will be the Coronation Practice for all Homecoming
King & Queen candidates, ALL CANDIDATES MUST ATTEND.

Good Luck to all those who are participating in Mr. Eastern tonight.  Go out
and support those guys and have a great time too!

Thank you,

Shaunna Lidrich

Administrative Assistant

Student Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W. Main

Wilburton OK 74578

Phone: 918-465-1818

Fax: 918-465-4418

Email: slidrich at eosc.edu <mailto:slidrich at eosc.edu>

"You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude
toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather
than allowing it to master you." - Brian Tracy