[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Nov. 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 17 11:00:01 CST 2015

Hi folks,

It's raining, it's pouring, and everyone is wet and wishing they had stayed
in bed this morning!  It's definitely indoor weather, good for reading a
good book, studying, or just napping.

Please spread the word to any veterans you may know that they will be able
to eat FREE in the cafeteria at lunch today, courtesy of Eastern's Honors
Club.   After lunch, at 1:00, there will be a special Veterans Day program
in the Ballroom upstairs.

Also, tomorrow, we will have our annual Thanksgiving meal in the cafeteria
at lunch.  Come in and get a preview of next week's holiday dinner.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to recruiter Karen Darby, and her twin at
the McAlester campus, Kelly Bogard.  These two gals really do "bleed blue"
and I wish them both a wonderful birthday.

Lunch menu:

Pork chops, tacos, chicken fried chicken, black eyed peas, macaroni and
cheese, Malibu blend vegetables, mashed potatoes and gravy, hamburger bar,
pizza bar, sub sandwich bar, waffle bar, and peach cobbler for dessert.

Dinner menu:

Fried burritos, corn bread and beans, fried potatoes, sweet and spicy
chicken, white rice, veggies, fries.

Stay dry,

Rhoda