[Eoscstudents] Our Fall Blood Drive

shaunna lidrich slidrich at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 21 14:56:55 CDT 2015

Good Afternoon,

I hope that you are doing well!  It is that time of year again for our Fall
Blood Drive.  I know this is a busy time of year for everyone, BUT it only
takes a few minutes out of your day to donate and this is a gift that truly
saves lives, and it takes no money only a little time from your day.  Please
click on the link below for the day you wish to choose to donate and pick
your time.   A reminder email will be sent to you for  your appointment and
you can also go on line the day of your donation to fill out the paper work
to expedite the process even more, how convenient is that!  So please
consider this life saving gift and give blood.

Tuesday, 10/27 -
<https://www.yourbloodinstitute.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/178392>
https://www.yourbloodinstitute.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/178392

Wednesday, 10/28 -
<https://www.yourbloodinstitute.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/178373>
https://www.yourbloodinstitute.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/178373

Thank you & have a wonderful day!!

Shaunna Lidrich

Administrative Assistant

Student Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W. Main

Wilburton OK 74578

Phone: 918-465-1818

Fax: 918-465-4418

Email: slidrich at eosc.edu <mailto:slidrich at eosc.edu>

"
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/audreyhepb413480.html?src=t_insp
irational> I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie
burner. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I
believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is
another day and I believe in miracles." -
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/audrey_hepburn.html> Audrey
Hepburn