[Eoscstudents] SSS Grant Aid - URGENT!!

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 23 10:07:21 CDT 2015

Just a reminder that today is the last day to sign up for Grant Aid
Scholarship.  It is urgent that you come to Johnston Hall, room 115 or call
me at 918-465-1823.

Grant Aid is a scholarship given by Student Support Services to participants
that are in at least their second semester in the SSS program and are active
members.

Grant Aid is given to students who apply and qualify.  It is only given to
SSS participants! To apply, come by our offices in Johnston Hall, first
floor, or you may e-mail me at slovett at eosc.edu <mailto:slovett at eosc.edu>  .

The other numbers you may call are:

Kathy Howe-918-465-1860

Cindy Waldrop-918-465-1825

Kinya Meineke-918-465-1822 or 918-302-3607 (Kinya is in McAlester today)

Once the list is completed, it will be sent to Financial Aid to determine if
the student meets federal requirements which demand that the student be a
recipient of PELL, and still have an unmet need.

Today is your last chance to apply! Call me, come by and see me, or e-mail
me. If you have any questions about the Grant Aid Scholarship or about
Student Support Services, please call.

Thank you,

Sue Lovett, M.S., Director

Student Success Center