[Eoscstudents] NSU opportunity

Janet Wansick jwansick at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 27 08:24:36 CDT 2015

Dear Students At Eastern Oklahoma State College,
  I hope you will make plans to visit Northeastern State University in Tahlequah on Saturday, November 7 for our RiverHawk Rally.  You can go online to register at nsuok.edu/RiverHawkRally(http://nsuok.edu/RiverHawkRally).

Great chance for you to get on campus and get a real feel for what NSU has to offer!

 	Attend Informational Sessions
 	Browse Academic Colleges
 	Meet Student Organizations
 	Tour Campus and Facilities
 	Someone will win free textbooks for the Fall 2016 semester

Don't Forget...
​
Free Shirt, Free Lunch & Free Admission to NSU Football Game vs Washburn! Come tailgate with us!

--

Suzanne Myers
Northeastern State University

Transfer Students...To add your information and receive additional NSU information, please complete the request at:  https://nsuok.askadmissions.net/emtinterestpage.aspx?ip=transfer