[Eoscstudents] Library Expo

Maria Arroyo marroyo at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 1 18:19:11 CDT 2015

Dear Members of the EOSC Community:

PLEASE READ!!!

The EOSC Library will be hosting its 3rd  annual Library Expo on September
8th  - 11th from 11- 2 PM in the President's Dining Room.

The theme this year is a "Mountaineer Mystery."  To solve the mystery you
must attend the Library Expo.   We cannot give any clues at this time, but
for those that attend the Library Expo, we will provide more information and
clues on where to look to solve the mystery.  The will be a prize awarded to
the winner.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Regards,

Maria, Kim and Gabriela

Maria Gabriela Arroyo

Administrative Assistant to the Librarian

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W. Main Street

213 Bill H. Hill Library

Wilburton, OK  74578