[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. April 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 18 10:47:37 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

It was a pretty nice weekend in spite of the rain, and we'd probably better
get used to that because I think it's in the forecast for the next few days,
like it or not.

If any of you haven't sent in your tax return yet, this is the final day to
do so without an automatic penalty.  Trust me, you don't need that
happening!

We are hosting the South East District FFA Speech Contest on campus today,
so you will probably see several of those students pacing around, reciting
things, looking nervous, and dressed in their blue FFA jackets.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Chicken Alfredo, tacos, roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, peas and
carrots, corn, mixed vegetables, fries.  Burgers, subs, waffles, pizza.
Dessert:  German chocolate cake.

Dinner:

Monterey chicken, BBQ pork chops, beef stroganoff, steamed potatoes,
broccoli/rice casserole, corn on the cob, steamed carrots, burgers.

Have a great day,

Rhoda