[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. April 25

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 25 10:53:43 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

Wow, it seems like the weekend just flew by!  Here it is Monday morning
already, and only two weeks of class left, before graduation and finals.

All the end of the year banquets and receptions are in full swing, so we'll
have another busy week here in the Cafeteria. (And I'm still tired from last
week!)

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Sliced pork roast with gravy, grilled chicken breast, Frito chili pie,
mashed potatoes and gravy, candied sweet potatoes, squash, corn nuggets,
cornbread stuffing, fries.  Burgers, subs, waffles, pizza.  Dessert:
Confetti cake.

Dinner:

Pasta ziti with Italian sausage, chicken scaloppini with rice, beef steak
fingers with gravy, bacon ranch potatoes, broccoli, corn, burgers, cookies,
dessert.

Have a great day,

Rhoda