[Eoscstudents] Reminder: Bookstore to send back books

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 8 09:27:05 CST 2016

The Bookstore will start the returns process this week of all Spring semester books so we can prepare for Summer and Fall. If you are still in need of books and are waiting for your refunds, please give us a call at 918-465-1713, or send us an email at amartinez at eosc.edu or come in to see us, to let us know what you still need, and we will be happy to set them aside for you.

We hope you're having a great semester so far!

--
 Thank you,
Ali Martinez

Facebook-EOSC Bookstore