[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Feb. 22

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 22 11:05:48 CST 2016

Hi folks,

This was one of those weekends where you need another weekend to recover
from it.   I bet there are a LOT of people dragging on campus today.  I know
there are in the Cafeteria.  I want to send out a special thanks to nursing
students Lola Hamilton and Tisha Bell who jumped in and helped us out out of
the kindness of their hearts.  You gals are the best!  And another special
thanks to all the students who stepped up, dressed up, and served the
attendees at Saturday night's festivities.  We couldn't have done it without
your help.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Fried chicken, beef enchilada bake, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and
gravy, green beans, California blend vegetables, BBQ beans, burgers, fries,
pizza, subs, waffles.  Dessert:  Cookies and Pecan Cake.

Dinner:

Sliced pork roast with gravy, chicken pot pie, meatball subs, garlic roasted
potatoes, corn, spinach, vegetable blend, burgers, cookies, dessert.

Have a great day,

Rhoda