[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Jan. 11, 2016

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jan 11 10:32:11 CST 2016

Hi folks and Happy New Semester,

I hope everyone had a great break and hope my New Year's resolution of
having a better year comes true for all of us.

I hope you all brought warm clothes back with you from break, because all of
a sudden, it seems like we're going to need them!  After Christmas being
T-shirt weather warm last year, and then several days of rain causing
flooding in many areas locally, it seems that the weather has caught up to
the calendar.   Here we are running around shivering in the 20s and 30s just
as classes resume.  Oh well, that's Oklahoma weather for you.

The Lunch menu for today includes:

Sliced pork loin, cream chicken and biscuits, fettucine Alfredo, mashed
potatoes and gravy, cauliflower, spinach, black eye peas, carrots, hamburger
bar, curly fries, pizza bar, sub sandwich bar, waffle bar, beef noodle soup.
Dessert:  Brownies, with and without nuts.

Dinner:

Chicken parmesan, hot ham and cheese, stuffed peppers, white rice, mixed
vegetables, fried okra, corn, pizza bar, cookies.

Keep warm,

Rhoda