[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Jan. 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 12 09:28:31 CST 2016

Hi folks,

We had several of our regular customers come in yesterday really glad to see
us back after Christmas break.  It's good to be appreciated.  We're glad to
have them back, too.

The Lunch menu for today includes:

Meatloaf, baked chicken, corn dogs, mashed potatoes and gravy, baby carrots,
broccoli, peas, wild rice, cheesy potato soup, hamburger bar, steak cut
fries, pizza bar, waffle bar, sub sandwich bar, and raspberry zinger cake.

Dinner:

Tacos, beef fajitas, chicken fajitas,  Spanish rice, refried beans, fried
zucchini, green chili cheese corn, hamburger bar, cookies.

Keep warm,

Rhoda