[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Jan. 19

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 19 09:44:14 CST 2016

Hi folks,

It looks like it could rain today, but it feels to me like it could snow
instead.  I don't know about you, but personally, I'm not in favor of either
one.

Happy belated birthday to Prof. Margaret Sorrell, who celebrated her big day
yesterday (with a day off, how lucky is that?).

Today's Lunch menu includes:

Country fried steak, tacos, crispitos, mashed potatoes and gravy, Italian
blend vegetables, broccoli and cheese, steamed carrots, hamburger, waffle,
sub sandwich, and pizza bars, French fries, cheesy potato soup, cookies, and
cupcakes.

Dinner:

Salisbury steak, chicken patty sandwich, hamburger macaroni, mashed potatoes
and gravy, green peas with potatoes, cauliflower, hamburger bar, cookies.

Keep warm,

Rhoda