[Eoscstudents] End of term transcripts

Dana Lewis dlewis at eosc.edu
Thu Jul 14 15:56:06 CDT 2016

Dear Students:

If you are in need of official transcripts to be mailed after the Summer
2016 final grades are posted, please start sending your requests to me now
for end-of-term processing, the week of July 25-28. Please indicate this on
your form. The forms can be found on Eastern's website at www.eosc.edu. You
can find the form by typing "transcript request form" in the search box or
looking for the word "Transcripts" printed in white font at the bottom of
the homepage on Eastern's website. With two clicks, you are there. Please
include a photocopy of your driver's license or Eastern id and be sure to
sign the form. At the top of the form you will find all of the information
you need to submit it or you may stop by the Registrar's Office, Room 107 in
the Administration Building and complete the form in person. If you have any
questions, please call me at 918.465.1813 or send me an email at
dlewis at eosc.edu.

Sincerely,

Dana

Dana Lewis

Administrative Asst. to Registrar

Eastern Oklahoma State College

Library 107

1301 West Main

Wilburton, OK  74578

918.465.1813 phone

918.465.4491 fax

dlewis at eosc.edu

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the use of
the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged, confidential,
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or the agent of the recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify *Dana
Lewis* at the e-mail or phone number listed above and expunge this
communication without making any copies.