[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. March 8

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 8 10:55:54 CST 2016

Hi folks,

This gloomy weather sure looks like good sleeping weather, as I've heard
several students who didn't have classes right away saying this morning.
I'm not sure when all the rain we're supposed to get will hit this area, but
looking at the radar it is around central Oklahoma right now, so probably
within a very few hours, we'll be getting some rain and possibly storms.
Get your rain gear ready, as we've got rain chances all the way through the
coming weekend.

The Business Club, sponsored by Amanda Smith, Accounting Instructor, will be
hosting a Business Bootcamp event in the Ballroom this afternoon from 1:30
to 2:30 to help participants prepare for the business world.  Specific areas
they will cover will be preparing a resume, dressing for success, and
interviewing skills.  This is something anyone who is or will be looking for
a job should attend.  If you've never been through job hunting, or if it's
been several years (or decades) since you've revamped your resume, this
could be the place to gain the knowledge and skills you need to make
yourself the candidate that companies want to hire.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Pork fried rice, meatloaf, grilled chicken breast, steamed potatoes, Brussel
sprouts, fried okra, mixed vegetables, burgers, subs, waffles, pizza.  Soup:
Broccoli and cheese.  Dessert:  Carrot cake.

Dinner:

Frito chili pie, corn dogs, beef stew, roasted potatoes, corn nuggets,
cauliflower, pinto beans, burgers, cookies, dessert.

Have a terrific Tuesday,

Rhoda