[Eoscstudents] Alaska & Madi Concert Tickets

Brandon Hendrix bhendrix at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 26 12:29:59 CST 2017

Dear Eastern Community,

If you have not yet purchased tickets for the Performing Arts Series
concert featuring Alaska & Madi on Saturday at 6 p.m. in the ballroom, you
may do so at the event that evening. You can also pay me in person in Pratt
118 or I can send a student to your office to collect the payment. Tickets
are also available online at alaskaandmadi.eventbrite.com.
<http://alaskaandmadi.eventbrite.com>

Tickets are $25 for 1, $40 for 2, or $75 for 4. All ticket purchases
include an appetizer bar.

Thank you,

--
Dr. Brandon Hendrix