[Eoscstudents] Final Reminder (Handgun Class)

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 9 14:42:38 CDT 2017

Reminder that our handgun carry class is this Saturday (10-14-17) in the
Student Center Rm 224 starting at 9:00.  If you would like to attend please
send me a name and phone number so that you can be added to the
registration list.  I am also available if you have any questions
concerning the class.  Cost is $50, No gun is required as we will have some
available for use, DO NOT bring guns or ammunition into the building (only
to the range after the classroom portion).

Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Criminal Justice Chair/C.O.P. Director
Eastern Oklahoma State College