[Eoscstudents] Parking for Apartments

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Fri Sep 8 13:19:57 CDT 2017

Just to clarify:  Each apartment on the north side of the road has been
given one parking space near their apartment.  This is so that students and
staff who live in apartments, who do not have designated parking areas,
have at least one space guaranteed to them.  If these individuals return
home and need to unload groceries, etc. they need to be able to park near
their apartment.  All other housing areas such as Miller Hall and Regents
Court have a designated parking area.  We do realize that Regents Court
parking is limited and steps are being taken to address that issue.  Spaces
marked specifically for Regents Court will not be enforced and those spaces
will have their markings removed.  These spaces were not supposed to have
been marked as they are open to anyone in Regents Court.  There are some
additional spaces, not designated for apartments, that can also be utilized
by students living in Regents Court.  Please be patient as we make this
transition.  Thank you.

Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Criminal Justice Chair/C.O.P. Director