[Eoscstudents] VA Students

Colby Carpenter ccarpenter at eosc.edu
Wed Sep 13 13:14:58 CDT 2017

Remember, it is YOUR responsibility to forward me your schedule when you
enroll, drop, add or withdraw from classes. It is not the responsibility of
your advisor or any faculty or staff member to notify me that you have
changed your schedule in any way.

For some of you this has already resulted in a delay of your funds.  I want
all of you to receive correct funding from the VA as soon as possible, so
again, please contact me any time your schedule changes or you enroll in the
next semester (current student enrollment begins October 31st).

Email is usually the best way to contact me.

Colby L. Carpenter

Student Service Representative/

VETERANS AFFAIRS COORDINATOR

Eastern Oklahoma State College