[Eoscstudents] Library Expo

Maria Gabriela Arroyo marroyo at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 18 08:26:30 CDT 2017

Dear Members of the EOSC Community:

We would like everyone to know the EOSC Library will be hosting its annual
Library September 18, 19, 20, and 21st in the President's Dining Room.
Similar to our previous events we will have friendly games and competitions
and numerous prizes for the winners.

The purpose of the Library Expo is to make students aware of the range of
materials and resources available for use in the EOSC Library.

This will be a great opportunity for new students to learn about all the
library has to offer including research assistance, tutoring ,and thousands
of books and periodicals.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Regards,

Library Staff

Maria Gabriela Arroyo

Administrative Assistant to the Librarian

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W. Main Street

213 Bill H. Hill Library

Wilburton, OK  74578