[Eoscstudents] Grant Aid (Free Money) and Free Trip

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Fri Sep 29 10:04:05 CDT 2017

Student Support Services Participants-

Sign up for the Grant Aid Scholarship " FREE Money" will begin on Oct 1. The
minimum amount this semester is $596.00 so if you have any questions please
don't hesitate to ask.   If you have been a participant in Student Support
Services for more than one semester (at least since last spring), are
receiving a Pell grant, and did not receive the scholarship in spring 2017,
you may be eligible to apply for it this semester. In addition to above, you
must complete both the Financial Literacy and another workshop (all modules)
on SSS' Blackboard course page (or completed them last semester, check My
Participation Credits on our course page), you can also attend the upcoming
workshops in person as well, and have at least one other contact with us
before the last day to sign up on Oct. 31 to be eligible.

Also, we will taking a cultural trip to Oklahoma City where we will be
touring the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial on October 26, 2017,  we are
excited about this trip and hope to have students join us. You must be
passing all of your classes, complete 2 workshops, and 1 fast fact.
Remember, every event we take is fully covered by SSS.  If you are
interested let us know!

Kinya Meineke, M.A.g.

Counselor/Advisor

Student Support Services