[Eoscstudents] Candy Donations and Parking

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 31 08:42:29 CDT 2018

Students, Faculty, and Staff,

If you have any candy you would like to donate please bring it to our
office no later than 2:00.  In past years we have run very low so all help
here is appreciated.  If you need, and we have people available, we can try
to send someone to you.  Just call us at 818.  We would like to thank Dr.
Smith and Student Government for their donations.  Also, please park toward
the back area of the Goddard building if you drive over.  This will leave
the front parking areas for our guests.  Thank you and have a spooktacular
day!

[image:
seasonal-celebrations-halloween-trick_or_treating-trick_or_treaters-dressing_up-costumes-lcan153_low.jpg]

Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Criminal Justice Chair/C.O.P. Director
Eastern Oklahoma State College