[Eoscstudents] Club Browse and Social Gathering

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Fri Aug 16 12:34:06 CDT 2019

Eastern Students, Clubs, and Sponsors,

Please join us Monday evening in the cafeteria from 7:00 to 8:00 for an ice
cream social event.  Each participating club or organization will be given
a topping to serve to all of our students who can learn more about our
clubs and organizations.  The Eastern Student Government Association will
supply the ice cream and toppings.  Please send sponsors and club
officers/members along with any materials, banners, props, etc you wish to
display.  Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!

Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Criminal Justice Chair/C.O.P. Director
Eastern Oklahoma State College