[Eoscstudents] The Bookstore will be OPEN on Monday

amartinez at eosc.edu amartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Jan 16 08:43:02 CST 2019

Financial Aid has been extended one day due to Martin Luther King day on
Monday the 21st. The school will be closed but the Bookstore will be OPEN.
Online orders will still be processed as normal. If we already have your
voucher, we can send out your order right away. If it's a new order for
Financial Aid, it will have to wait until Tuesday when the school is back.
And of course, credit card orders go out the same day.

Be sure to give us a call or place your order at www.eoscbookstore.com if
you are still needing anything for class.

Thank you,

Ali Martinez

Bookstore Manager

TBC153