[Eoscstudents] Student W2s

Amy Armstrong aarmstrong at eosc.edu
Wed Jan 23 16:55:33 CST 2019

Attention Faculty, Staff and Student Employees:

W2s (for all employees) and 1095c(s) (for Full Time employees) are now
available on Web Advisor.  If you choose to print yours from Web Advisor,
you will need to select the electronic consent if you have not previously
done so.  You may also pick these forms up from the Human Resources office.
If you are not a current student employee (Spring semester), your W2 will be
mailed to you.  Please contact our office with any questions! We're here to
help :)

Amy Armstrong, Director of Human Resources

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W. Main

Wilburton, OK 74578

P: 918-465-1777