[Eoscstudents] The Music Man

Brandon Hendrix bhendrix at eosc.edu
Wed May 1 09:18:44 CDT 2019

 All,

Are you interested in being involved in a theatrical production? Do you
enjoy singing? Do you have an interest in being a stage hand? We are
putting together a musical this summer, THE MUSIC MAN, and are looking for
actors, singers, dancers, seamstresses, builders, etc. *Even if you have no
prior experience with the theater*, please consider stopping by on the
dates listed below to see how you can contribute!

*Auditions will be on Thursday, May 2 from 6-8pm, and Saturday, May 4 from
2-5pm in Pratt Hall*. We are hoping to have a large cast made up of
talented adults, students, and children (second grade and up). Students,
faculty, staff, and members of the community are welcome to audition.

Rehearsals will begin later this month, with performances on July 19, 20,
and 21 in Wilburton at Mitchell Auditorium. For more information, send me
an email or text Ruth Brelsford at 918-448-5034.

Thank you,

--
Dr. Brandon Hendrix
Eastern Oklahoma State College