[Eoscstudents] Fwd: [EOSCall] Time for PTK's Christmas Toys for Tots 2019

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Fri Nov 15 08:14:13 CST 2019

 *Eastern’s PTK Toys for Tots Christmas campaign 2019*

It is time once again to embark on a great community service for our
college. When we return from the Thanksgiving Break we will officially
begin collecting toys for this great event!

A target age for children will be ages 10 and younger.

This is a completely volunteer community service event.

*How do you participate?: * Bring a new approximate ($5- $10) unwrapped
gift. Some of you may have an opportunity during the break for some
shopping deals going on with black Friday.

*When does this need to be completed?* : We will need these no later than
December 6th  (*last day of classes*). We will be doing the annual
Christmas wrapping party on Monday December 9th beginning at noon with food
and festive music.  We will have toys, wrapped,  bundled and ready for
distribution beginning Tuesday morning.

If you know of a student or staff member who may have small children and
can identify them as someone who may need a helping hand during this time,
please have them to contact me.  We have never faltered in supplying all
Eastern families and I have great expectations that will be the same this
time as well.

We are only targeting children ages 10 and younger. We will be offering
gender and age appropriate toys.  We only need the ages and gender of
children for a family if you have someone you would like to add to the list.

The Christmas wrapping party is open to anyone who would like to volunteer
some of your time to wrap gifts. It will be on Monday, Dec 9th  at noon.
There will be food, drinks and desserts for any who wish to come and help
with the *Wrapping party*!

Spread the word and a little Christmas cheer!!

*Brenda Strange *

*Business Division Dean*

*CIS Professor & PTK Advisor*

*Office Phone: 918.465.1745*