[Eoscstudents] Candlelighting December 3

Brandon Hendrix bhendrix at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 18 09:02:59 CST 2019

Eastern family,

I would like to invite you to attend Eastern's 93rd annual Candlelighting
concert on Tuesday, December 3 at 6 p.m. in Mitchell Auditorium. Admission
is free and open to all in the community. We will accept donations at the
door to go towards student scholarships.

The Concert Band, Concert Choir, and Eastern's popular music ensemble, the
Eastern Expressions, will be performing a variety of holiday selections. I
am excited to present two of my own arrangements performed by the Concert
Band, "We Need a Little Christmas" and "Christmas Bells," as well as my
arrangement of "What Child Is This?" performed by the Concert Choir.

This is the 93rd year that Eastern has celebrated the Christmas season with
music, culminating with the traditional lighting of candles. Please join us
for this special event.

Thank you,

--
Dr. Brandon Hendrix