[Eoscstudents] Student Support Services Online Contest!

Casey Reinhardt creinhardt at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 1 11:41:22 CDT 2020

Hello EOSC Students,

I hope everyone is staying safe and doing good in this unusual time.
Student Support Services is still wanting to recruit more students, so we
had to change up how you sign up for our program to fit the current
situation. At the end of this email is a link to a Google Form survey that,
if you fill out will allow us to sign you up for Student Support Services
if you qualify.

Student Support Services offers you many resources while attending EOSC
that are entirely free for you to use while attending Eastern. We have free
tutoring, free college visits, free transfer assistance, free cultural
trips such as attending OKC Thunder games, free financial assistance for
college through Grant Aid, and free career development. If you fill out the
survey below and you're a new applicant, then you will be entered in to win
a $100 scholarship! Hurry and fill out the application, so you don't miss
this opportunity to win! If you have any questions or need help with
anything during this period, please feel free to contact me at
creinhardt at eosc.edu.

https://forms.gle/Jrcd1uHB3zhNGD5k6

Thank you,
Casey Reinhardt