[Eoscstudents] Eastern SGA Officer Nominations NOW OPEN!

Eastern Student Government esga at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 6 10:11:07 CDT 2020

Students,

This year's Student Government Association Officer Nomination period is now
open!  Due to current state of Campus Life, we have opted to hold virtual
self nominations and elections.  In this link:

http://www.eosc.edu/esga

you will find the constitution and bylaws for the organization and below
those you'll find the nomination form.  One major thing you need to
consider if you would like to nominate yourself for any position:

You must have a minimum "C" (2.0) grade point average

If you fit that stipulation and would like to be a driving force in
bettering student life, please read about the duties of the office you
would like to campaign for and nominate yourself.

We will do virtual campaigning.  If there's a flyer or slogan or something
you'd like put out to further your name recognition, send those things to
esga at eosc.edu and on Friday I will compile an email for each position
filled with everyone's materials in order of nomination.

Next week, Monday through Friday, we will hold elections.  We will let you
know about that process then.

If you have any further questions, please let me know at esga at eosc.edu.

Good luck! Stay healthy, stay safe,

Mr. O'Neal