[Eoscstudents] Fwd: Denpals Student Opportunity (Denmark Visitors to EOSC)

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 5 13:56:16 CST 2020

Still need more Denpals.  Don't wait, get me your application today.  These
can be emailed to me if needed.  (See original message below)

Students,

We are currently looking for Denpals!!!  Our student friends from Denmark
will be arriving at Eastern on March 23rd and remaining with us until March
30th.  If you are interested in hanging out and communicating with one of
these amazing people then now is your chance to apply.  Please see the
attached form to be filled out and returned to the student services office,
located in the Student Center room 208.  Applications need to be returned
to me by February 7th.  We look forward to your responses.

Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Professor Criminal Justice
Department Chair/C.O.P. Director