[Eoscstudents] Student Employee Timesheets

Jamie Dean jdean2 at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 30 15:52:59 CDT 2021

Good afternoon,

Currently student employees are unable to enter their time in the system
due to a technical error. We are in the process of fixing it and hope it
will be finished shortly.

However, since we don't have an ETA at this time on when the issue may
be resolved, we will need all student employees to submit their time
manually on a paper timesheet for the month of August.

The timesheet that should be filled out has been attached to this email -
these must be filled out, signed by the student employee's supervisor, and
returned to HR via e-mail or in-person *no later than 4:00pm tomorrow*, August
31st. If it is not signed by the supervisor, HR will not be able to accept
it.

Any timesheets submitted after 4:00pm tomorrow will not be paid out until
October.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Thank you,

--
*Jamie Dean*
Scholarship/Testing/Student Employment Coordinator

Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 W. Main
Wilburton, OK 74578
Ph: 918.465.1768